Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, October 7, 2011

Claudine Hellmuth Studio sticky-back canvas

Claudine Hellmuth Studio sticky-back canvas. By Ranger

• Self-adhesive backed canvas paper
• Available in White or Natural
• Acid free, non-toxic adhesive
• Sticks to many surfaces
• 5 sheets in every package
• Available in letter 81/2 X 11 or scrapbook page sizes 12 X 12

I was introduced to this product during a Tim Holtz technique class at the Scrappy Stamper and I love it. I have used it as a binding to one of my paper-bag mini books, as well as making roses.. It has many uses, stamp on it, color with markers, paint, dyes etc. Make embellishments with it. Put it through your die cutting system or cut with scissors. Have some fun & try it on your next project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment