Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Sorry I have been out with  phenonia, which has taken me out of doing basic things.
October was here and now almost gone. I enjoy halloween or at least the spirit of halloween. Children, camdy, costumes, knock on the door with kids yelling "trick or treat".  
I have managed to complete my tall envelope mini, which I will share with all of you.  Which I will do the YouTube video today. I enjoyed working on this mini,  I am also designing childrens mini's for those to purchase. I will keep you posted on those kits.

Enjoy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment