Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas is only 24 days away

Hello again,  can you believe it, Thanksgiving here & gone & only 24 more days before Christmas and many things to get done before then.  I have a few large projects that I am working on. A Christmas album I got from Kathy Orta from Paper Phenomenon. It is coming together wonderfully. Check out her site, http://www.paperphenomenon.com she is a phenomenal artist.
While you are surfing also check out Anne from http://annespapercreations.com
 she to is a phenomenal person & artist. I do hope to be on her design team one day.  Anne has created some wonderful dies.
For those who are interested Tim Holtzs is once again putting up or doing his 12 tags of Christmas. This is year #5. They are so much fun to make.
Hugs
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment