Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

On reflecting on this last year of 2011 I can hardly believe how fast it has gone. Since I have started to do a lot more crafting & joining my YT family the last part of the year has really flown by. I look forward to 2012 for all the friends & ideas to create.  I designed a new accu-cut die "Toy Car" & working on my second which was sent to accu-cut early this morning.
At this time I would like to thank each of you for your support, and kind words on my YT video's. I read each with an open mind and learn from them. I wanted to thank my good friend Marcia because I can bounce off idea's & ask for her honest opinion as to should I improve or do something different & she shares what she thinks.
Thank you so much for subscribing to my blog as well as to my YT channel. Looking forward to this new year with all the changes God may have in store for me & my family.

Happy New Year  ...... Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment