Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, December 21, 2012

Gina's Design Team



Great News ....... Drum Roll Please ........  
I am excited to announce that I have been selected to be a part of Gina’s Designs 2013 Design Team!!!!!  I have been so overjoyed with the news I was literally jumping for joy. Gina’s Designs has the most adorable laser cut chipboard pieces that anyone can imagine.  I can hardly wait to get started altering chipboard using many different media & techniques. This is a dream come true. 

With that being said I want to wish each of you a Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment