Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, December 21, 2012

I tried out for a design team, these were my submissions

 Design Team Call Projects


Inside of altered cigar box

Inside of smaller mini book

Second mini book

Altered canvas using Graphic 45 Old Curiosity Shop paper line

I am roses & Wild Orchid Craft roses, Kaiser Craft wooded corset

Mini bottles filled with all kinds of things from glitter to ribber worms, accented with vintage monopoly game pieces, The buffet was from my granddaughters doll furniture filled with beaded trim & fabric for towels.  



 ``
Altered paper mache` dress form, I cut out two area's & placed chicken wire, altered it with Prima paper, IAR flowers, placed it on a crystal (glass) candle stick. Cut out the back of  the skirt & filled with lace, flowers & charms. I placed a acrylic drawer pull at the neck with lace & flowers





No comments:

Post a Comment