Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, January 3, 2013

Photo's of the wedding album

Front cover

First page

Left side of album (first page) both the right & the left are the same

Tags or photo mats that are in the pockets

Center of first page, each pocket has two photo/journal mats

Under center pockets  a larger photo can be placed on this mat as well as under the mat when you flip it open reveals two additional large mats for larger photo's
Lifting the last large mat reveals the pockets / smaller photo mats underneath

Embellishments are from Gina's design Build a layout - romance




2 comments: