Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kihei Maui HI - 12 X 12 layouts

These are two 12 X 12 layouts I completed at Embellished Memories in Kihei Maui, HI, while there taking care of a family member,

this has a waterfall card attached (made during a card class at the store) in the inside I have a photo of the scrapbook store in Kihei, HI, (Embellished Memories) the card envelope I used to make a large pocket for two large tags that hold 4X6 photo's I used a flourish by Gina's Designs in the lower left corner with cut out flowers from the paper line.

I made this 12 X 12 layout using the graphic 45 paper "the secret garden" I fussy cut the fence, flowers & doorway and raised them using pop dots, then made a 5 X 7 frame for a photo and places behind the fence and punched two layers of flower borders using a EK success flower punch. Embellished with IAR, & recollection flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment