Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Saturday, April 13, 2013

MIA computer issues

I have been having two weeks of computer issues, being off the mainland, I felt stranded. I am back and home trying to get projects uploaded. so far today I was able to upload two. One is MIA must figure out what happened to the French County project.  First I uploaded a shadow box I made for my husband, after receiving my things from Gina & went on a scavenger hunt the his man cave. 


Gina's Design project for April is ..... A man shadow box.

I used Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutant paperline, Tim Holtz trinkets along with Gina's laser cut gears as well as the shadow box


                               From This to that

No comments:

Post a Comment