Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Secret Garden Teapot Mini Album

This is my first project for May 2013

For years I have enjoyed attending Tea Time, Victoria British Columbia was one of my favorites, I would do this past time 3- to 4 times a year with my older sister. We would have so much fun. Spending the night in the city of choice, shopping, visiting antique stores, dressing up for tea time, taking in a play of some type. Once we seen Peter Pan & Little Si-gone   A fun way to enjoy the company of your best friend and sister.  Making this album reminded me of all the fun we would have. having tea, eating scones, fruit and finger sandwiches and not to mention all those desserts..



















                                             




 I will load the video as soon as I can, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment