Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Saturday, May 4, 2013

Steampunk Shrine

Gina's Design project we did ATC Shrine's  My shrine is Steampunk, I added graphic 45 paper "Steampunk Debutant" The colors are black and teal.  I used distress crackle paint on the front balloon, two front gears & the clock hand, topping it off with paint from Shimmeriz.
 
I place gears on top of the laser gear, starting with one from Gina's collection, added a metal gear from Tim Holtz, 

I added a knob to the clock hand in order to hang a chain wrapping round from the left side around the back wrapping around the right to the knob on the front.  The chain is hanging from a faucet from Tim Holtz collection. The silver chain was painted using alcohol ink & shimmerz paint.

On the right side I added pen nibs and a number plate.    
The top of the shrine I place a gear under the propeller which was painted with distress crackle paint then distressed with black soot distress ink,  on top of the propeller I added a key.

The back of the shrine I used a laser chipboard balloon from Gina's collection. Behind the basket of the balloon I added a large wooden gear from Kaiser Crafts. on the basket I added another propeller & place a knob in the center of the propeller. the balloon is painted with shimmerz paint.

 
On the bottom of the back I added a gear corner from Gina's collection.  then added a Tim Holtz foliage topped with a stampin up flower brad. 





No comments:

Post a Comment