Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kill the Paper Pack Challenge

Laura at lauraluvslace is putting on a challenge goes from 6/2 to 7/6. What you do is find a paper pack with 12 or more pieces of papers (it could also be a kit) you can make any type of project you want as long as you use up the paper pad. 
The challenge rules are
1) be a subbie of lauraluvslace
2) must use any size paper pad, 6x6, 8x8, 12x12 or a kit with a least 12 pieces of paper.
3) make a video of the paper pad/kit before you start and after your done with the project. 
4) make any project you want as long as you use the paper pad.
5) then make a video response & link it to her challenge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH_4n5... 

If you want to list her challenge & do no project then you have a choice of bag of goodies if you are the random winner.

Have fun & check out Lauraluvslace. Happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment