Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

I am happy to live in a free country, I want to thank all of those who have served so that we can enjoy this freedom. When you think about it - freedom has come with a price for many. 

Looking forward to all the fun projects for the next 3 months at Gina's Designs. This is what you can look forward to for July, Heidi's stars, feathers & peacock feathers, Gina's new bagatelle boxes, Christmas in July,  & Garden Fairies. July's Guest designer is Lisa Swift. Check each week as the projects emerge from mini albums, ATC / Cards/tags, Altered Art, layouts & special projects (new products) from Gina's. 

Special new project
Recent special project



















August projects to look forward to are: Words, Book Box, Lamp Post, & Fall.  & Guest designer is Jamie Cripps.
September projects to look forward to Special Banners, Bottles, Cottage Windows, Chandeliers, Bird cages, & Halloween. Special Guest Designer is Jill Cornell. Be sure to stop by Gina's Blog at http://www.ginasdesigns.blogspot.com
to see what the designers are creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment