Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, August 12, 2013

Fair Time just ended here in Vancouver

This was the first time I entered anything into the fair since 4-H in high school. It was kind of fun.

 20 X 20 Altered Canvas

 12 X 12 Altered canvas layout
 12 X 12 layout Photo's taken in Den Hagg Holland. Aunt Anneika was a cute child


 Altered Dress Form

Mini Display Tray on an altered cigar box, filled with Paul's photo's.
 
I would encourage everyone to enter into their local county fair. You can see what others are doing & compare what you are doing, get ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment