Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, August 12, 2013

Fall Owl Memory Book

Thanks for stopping by to share this time with me. 
 
From Gina's Designs I created this memory book to hold photo. 



 Distress crackle paint was used  on the tree & the fence. 

 10 photo's (4 X 6) will fit, five on each side. 

 Back/side  of book
I fussy cut the hot air balloon & placed it on the inside on the right upper corner of the memory book.

Products used:
Gina's Designs - Memory book
Graphic 45 - Steampunk Spells paper
Tim Holtz - Distressed crackled paint
Charm - an owl

Thanks for visiting  & have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment