Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Moment in Time

HI,






This layout I started with using a 12 X 12 paper.  The chipboard was painted then after the chipboard dried a photo was fitted behind the chipboard. Three small flowers were added to the lower left of the chipboard. Steampunk doilies were placed behind the photo on two sides. To finish off the layout flourishes were added.  

I hope you liked my project today, thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to visit Gina's Stroe. 

Supplies Used:
Gina’s Designs:
A Moment in Time Clock
Cardstock Doily – Steampunk
Flourish
Other Supplies:
Paper line – Marion Smith – Nirvana
Flowers from my stash
Lindy Stamp Gangs – Flat Fabio South Shore Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment