Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Botanical Tea Trim Box

Hello,  Thanks for stopping by today, I am here to share a trim box with tutorial with you. I enjoyed making these trim boxes, both are very simple yet elegant.

 With the first trim box, I placed a homemade flower on the right and two flowers with LACE & TRIM in the center of each of those two flowers. Each of the cards I added my white lace & trim. 

 On the second trim box, I used graphic 45 botanical tea collection, Tim Holtz "Foundations" & a door plate, Lace trim from my stash & corners a punched boarder from a Martha Stewart Punch "Daisy Edge". The spool Cards were loaded with ivory lace and trim. 


Thanks for stopping by. I hope your enjoyed the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment