Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February Sketch Challege Layout




Hello, A very happy day to everyone!!! We are so glad that you have decided to drop by today and would love to see you here everyday! I enjoy showing you the many ways we use the gorgeous products from the Gina's Designs.
Gina's designs Lasecuts has a sketch challenge every month and this is the layout I created using the February sketch.


 The Sketch

 I had a lot of fun creating the canvas by prepping the canvas then using the Texture Sheet as a mask.. In the following video is how I created the canvas, enjoy.
,

The video

Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.


Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:
Texture Sheet - Swirled Hearts
Feathery Flourishes
Cardstock Doily
Regal Corners

Other Supplies used:
Graphic 45 French Country paper
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spays
                   Grab a Guy Gold
                    Tiger Lily Red Orange
Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Sprays
                   Sandra Dee Sepia
                   South Shore Sand
Prima flower Spray
Vience Lace Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment