Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mardi Gras Layout

Thanks for joining me today,  I created  a 12 X 12 layout using one of the new mask
 from Gina's store.


I added two of the smaller masks as photo mats. I added the paper to the mask them ran it through the big shot with an embossing folding, sanded the raised area's I used Lindy's Stamp Gang spray on the lace. adding feathers beads & flowers to the left top of the mask.  I added a very thin paper flower laser cut (from Korea) A gift from my mother in law.


I hope you liked my project today, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit Gina's Store.

Supplies used: Gina's Designs:
Masks Shape Set

Paper used Graphic 45
WOC flowers
Prima Bling
Feathers
String Beads 

No comments:

Post a Comment