Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bailey - April Sketch Challenge

Hello, thanks for joining me today, I am here to share my take on the April Sketch Challenge, 

Full view 12 X 12 Layout

 Close up of bee's
 Left side of layout - close up of "Pawprints on my heart"

Right side of layout -  honeycomb & bee with WOC flowers

Supplies Used: 
Gina's Designs:


Other supplies used:

Gesso
Acrylic Paint
Wild Orchid Crafts - Flowers
Two tone Peach Wild Roses 30mm #QVR-067
Strawberry Red Wild Rose 30mm # QVR-020
12 X 12 paper by Bisous PDQ tropical


Thanks for stopping by, be sure to visit Gina's store.




No comments:

Post a Comment