Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Shabby Victorian Frame

Hi, Thanks for joining me today, I am here to share with you a Victorian Photo Frame.

I used the Victorian Photo Frame & Easel with an easel.


Dressform & Wings, I painted with Gesso & then embossed them using a clear 
Utee embossing powder.

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:
Other Supplies Used:
Two toned rose from Craftsupplies1
Black Feather
Flat Back Beads - ivory
Recollection - Bling
WOC - Rose
Victorian Photo printed on Sticky back canvas

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy browsing the store for all the new products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment