Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th ATC's

Thanks for stopping by today, today is July 4th our nations independence. 
Today I have created a table decor using the ATC Blocks.





Video of ATC's

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts;
ATC Blocks
Cardstock Doily Set- Intricates
Heidi's Stars Shape Set
Hot Air Balloon Build an Element

Other supplies used
Distress Paint - Picket Fence
- Fire Brick Ref
- Salty Ocean
Lace & Trim from stash
Tim Holtz - Mini Rosettes
Letters USA by Sizzix - Fruit Smoothy
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment