Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Shabby Chic Wall Shelf & Shadowbox

Hello fellow crafter's thanks for joining me today. I am sharing two of Gina's Designs, the Victorian wall Shelf & the Deco Front Shadowbox. I will be displaying these on the same wall of my craft room that is why I am sharing both items.

 Victorian Wall Shelf

Deco Front Shadowbox

My plans are to add my children s photo to the wall shelf, & our wedding photo to the frame in the shadow box.

Video of Shabby Chic projects

Products Used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:

Michaels Mini Photo Frame 
WOC flowers
Lace from craftsupplies1 & from my stash
Flat back beads 
Tim Holtz paper 
White Gesso 
Ceramic figurine Bride. 

Thank you so much for stopping into day & sharing a few moments of your time.
Have a great day & have fun crafting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment