Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This is my project for the Kitty Scrap Post cross promotional this month with Gina's Designs. I chose to work with the Time Traveler Kit. this my project.

This is the first time i have printed the paper that I was going to use on a project. the really nice part was  only had to print just what I was going to use on this project. & I could choose the size oh the paper.





Video of Art Storage Cabinet



Products Used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:
Heart of Gears

embellishment from my stash
Tim Holtz
Kaiser crafts

Thanks tor stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment