Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, January 30, 2015

ATC Display Board

Hi, Kathi here to share with you an ATC display board by Gina's Designs. I had several ATC's that I wanted to display and this board is a great way to display 9 ATC's. 

 Full view

 Lace was placed on both sides of the ATC board. 


Butterfly of Gears painted with distress paint & covered with wax

Curly word "remember"
 

WOC roses with black viense lace

Supplies Used;
Gina’s Designs:

Other Supplies Used:
WOC flowers & pearl spray
Lace’s & trims from personal stash

No comments:

Post a Comment