Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Shabby Chic French Seamstress

Hello everyone, Kathi here to share an altered project with you, using a wooded suitcase, Gina's laser chipboard cutouts & paper by Kitty Scrap Post., This was a lot of fun to create.
 






 
 
Supplies Used:

Gina’s Designs:


 Other supplies used:
Distress Stain – Vintage Photo
Distress Paint – Black Soot
                                Broken China
                                Spun Sugar
                                   Antique Linen
   Mod Podge
White Gesso
Tim Holtz – Tissue Paper music
 Lace
Tan /Ivory Lace Trim
Rosette Trim
3” cotton ivory lace
Recollection – Bling
Michael’s flowers
Wooden suitcase from Craft Warehouse

French Seamstress from Kitty Scrap Post
 
Thanks for stopping by be sure to stop by Gina's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment