Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, May 7, 2015

Roses & Lace Bulletin Box

Hello crafty friends, Kathi here to share with you a project I did using the bulletin board shadow box. There are several shapes to choose from, I chose the square design to work with.

 
I covered the square frame with prima paper I place lace on the bottom & left side,
adding parchment flowers on the lower left & the upper right
 

Close up of the parchment flowers
 
close up of the Venice lace and the flat back beads.
 
 
Supplies Used :
Gina's Designs:
 
 
KS4 U:
Parchment Flowers
 
My Stash:
Lace trim
Flat Back Beads 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by & Be sure to stop by Gina's store at
 

No comments:

Post a Comment