Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, May 28, 2015

Shabby Steampunk


Hello fellow crafters, Kathi here to share a great project I created using many 
of Gina's laser chipboards, 





 


Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:

KS4U Supplies Used:
White fabric flowers
 Lavendar Fabric Flowers
Pink Fabric Flowers
White Roses
Appliques
Steampunk Key
Metal Charms - fan, eagle 

Other supplies used:
Heidi Swap photo frame shadow box
White Geasso
Metal Embesslishiments from my stash
Distress Paint
Distress Stain

Thanks for stopping by check out Gina's store at

No comments:

Post a Comment