Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, May 21, 2015

Variety of All Occassion Cards

Hi Kathi here to share with you 4 cards I created. Each card is simple yet elegant.

The Light House


Queen Bee

Cute as a Button

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:
Lighthouse:

On the Beach:
Queen Bee:

Cute As A Button:

Other Supplies Used:
Graphic 45 Paper
Quick Quotes Paper
Stampin up paper
Double Sides tape
Glitter
Ribbon
Buttons
Tim Holtz - honeycomb mask
Ribbon
Disstresed Paint
Distress Ink
KS4U - Flowers


Thanks for stopping by the web site today

Chenk out the store at



No comments:

Post a Comment