Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, June 25, 2015

Calendars of Gears

Today I am sharing with you a calendar I altered. All of the pieces were painted with blackk acrylic paint, I lightlt sanded the wood then on the front I then layered card stock intricate steampunk doliles, adhering them with the black pint,

Full front view

 I layered several of the intricate doilies to create the photo mat. painting the top black. they were then layered on top of a wooded clock

The paper used DCWV 
Two papers from the stack that cordinated were used to create the back drop 
for the months & numbers.

      For the back  of the calendar I painted on a textured gears sheet, trimming 
it to the same of the pproject, the back storage unit holds the extra months & days

On the out side  of the box intricate doilies  with mod podge

 Letters & numbers 
Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs Laser Cuts:

 Others Supplies Used:
Black Paint
Letter Stickers
Number Stickers
DCWV - paper

No comments:

Post a Comment