Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, June 11, 2015

Enjoy the Journey

Hello fellow crafters, thanks for joining me today, Enjoy the journey, is a travel journal,  how I created this journal, I started by wrapping an existing front & back old journal with new paper, The paper I used is a travel paper I had in my stash, after wrapping the front and the back pages I cut the journal pages out of ivory card stock. I then layered travel paper on each page. I then used my zutter to create the holes & match then up to the recovered journal pages. I then took the chipboard pieces and took each one and painted them with white gesso, I then went over the chipboard pieces with ivory paint and I sprayed some of the pieces with different colored sprays. I used a scripted stamp on some of the chipboard pieces, the front pieces were painted black distress paint.
 
Journal front
 
Inside front pages, the chipboard pieces are for journaling.






 Back of journal

Supplies Used
Gina's Designs Laser  Cut Chipboard:
 
Other supplies used:
Patterned Paper
Ivory Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Distress Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment