Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Altered Cigar Box Purse

I am here to share the cigar box purse I received from my swap partner Marcia, She used a square cigar box & added beautiful black lace topped with white Viennese lace. She added large fabric flowers to the top of the box.

 The inside was lined with silk fabric and lace.
 A lace pocket adorns the inside of the top lid

 The purse handle  is made from pink, white & black beads, 
this is so pretty

The purse was filled with goodies.
Thanks for stopping by my very special purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment