Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Saturday, January 9, 2016

My favorite designs for 2015

Here are a few of my favorite designs for 2015

I hope I am able to inspire you with my creations while you are here with me. 
So sit back, relax and enjoy.

Flip Mini Album

 

Adam & Kaylee's 
Wedding Album





Stacking Shabbychic storage box's

 Shabbychic Steampunk Spool close- up
Shappychic Steampunk Spool
 Mon Amour Card1
Mon Amour Card 2
 
Mon Amour Double Waterfall Mini Album


 Kathi's Creations Banner 


These are just a few of my creations that I really liked.

Thank you for stopping by  Please leave a comment & subscribe.




No comments:

Post a Comment