Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Sunday, February 7, 2016

Love Shadow Box

Hello & welcome to my blog, I have created this shaddow box frame for Vanlentines Day. Perfect for a photo of you & your sweetie or of the kiddo's.

Full View of Shadow box
Mesh Bling & lace trim
Tattered Floural created using red burlap
Flower Spray using parchment roses
Butterlies with a large burlap heart, Large heart createed by using spellbinders heart die.

Supplies used:
Kraft Supplies 4 U:
Red Burlap
Red mesh Bling
White  Lace Trims
White Lace died with distress stain bundled sage
Pearl Sprays

Paper Heart Dollie
Heidi Swapp shaddow box
Wooden love word from Michaels
Quick Quotes -Chiffon Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment