Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, March 24, 2016

Anchors Aweigh Beach Cards

Welcome to todays blog, I created theses four cards using Anchors Aweigh Collection by Quick Quotes & Power Puff Chalk Ink.

Four Beach Cards
Card 1 A ship in a bottle







Card 2 Seahorse Shells
Card 3 Sunrise Aboard ship

Card 4 Nautical Anchors 

Card 1
 A Ship in a bottle - 
I started with a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4 paper layered An Anchors Aweigh 102 Light
 aqua ships,  created a stencile by cutting out a die shape using a stampin up die. Using the Powder Puff Aqua Ink, I stenciled the shape onto the  Anchors Aweigh 102 paper.I cut the center out of the bottle, stamped a ship on white paper then copied it on acitate to create a ship in a bottle look. Then I layered the bottle over part of the stenciled shape. The shells where cut out then colored with the Power Puff Chalk inks.

Card 2
A Seahorse & Shells
Anchors Aweigh 100 was layered on the base paper, with two small strips of paper one layered horizonal & one vertical. The seahorse was colored using powder puff chalk ink barn board then glue was applied to the top of the seahorse then glitter was applied. The glitter was a combination of gold, silver, & white glitters.  The shells where cut out then colored with the Powder Puff Chalk inks.

Card 3 
Sunrise Aboard Ship
Anchors Aweigh 108 was layered on the base paper, the sunrise was  stenciled using 2016 PowderPuff Chalking Ink, Lemon Sorbet & Barn Board. the ship chipboard was painted with gesso then distressed with Navy Powder Puff Chalk ink, Navy ink was used for the ocean. 

Card 4
Natutical 
 Anchors Aweigh 108 was layered on the base paper,
The chipboad was colored with the powder puff Navy ink, with an anchor placed on the upper right of the chipboard. 

Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes:
Anchors Aweigh Collection
Papers 
Navy
Aqua
Seabrook
Lemon Sorbet
Barn Board

Other Supplies Used:
Stampin Up Paper
Glitter
Quick Kutz Shell Dies 
Tim Holtz stencile 
Gypse Soul Laser Cuts Chipboard
Stampin Up Stamp set "By the Sea"

Thanks for stopping by, 

Kathi 

No comments:

Post a Comment