Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Sunday, March 20, 2016

Shabbychic White Top Hat

Shabby-lious.  Hi crafty peeps, today I am so excited to be sharing my shabbychic white top hat. I bought the top hat from Amazon.

Front view of top hat
Close-up view of laced up center, with ribbon & small pearl bead trim, the facioners are from 7 Gypsies, They were tarnished gold & I used a silver fixident from Ranger to change the color.
I first added the silver mesh bling to the base of the top hat that connects to the brim. Appliques added to the sides & top of the hat. Lace trim was placed next to the loops on the right side & on the left side.  
 

 Lace was added to the inside of the brim & lace was added to the outside of the brim of the hat with a bradded trim over the  lace both on the inside and the outside. 

Feathers & fox tail was added to the side of the top hat, I got my feathers & fox tail from my husband who does a lot of tying flies for fly fishing. He has a nice stash to choose from. 

Supplies Used:
KS4U :
Applique b323
appliques b202
Siler mesh bling b76
Lace b190
White braded trim a371
Feathers & Fox tail my husband stash
White Top Hat - Amazon
Satin Ribbon .25 mm from my stash
Beaded Pearl string mini - from my stash

Thanks for stopping by be sure to stop by Julies Store at
www.ks4u.net/store 




1 comment: