Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tag it flip book

Hello & welcome, today I am sharing a flip book created with Quick Quotes Farmhouse Collection, Also supporting Quick Quotes monthly challenge of adding a tag. The pages are connected with washie tape.

 Front view

The flip book is a 4 page book that is 6 X 6  in size. The book flips open to view the first two pages then opens again to view all 4 pages at once. Many of the pages have tags that also flip open.

 Inside first opening


Pages 1 & 2 - Left two pages of the open 4 page flip


Page 3 & 4 -The Right side of the 4 page flip
 page 3


 Mnay of our chipboard cutouts & stickers were added to each page, some are hidden under the tags that need to be flipped.  I hope that you enjoyed my flipbook,  & are encouraged to make one your own.



Quick Quotes Supplies Used:
Farmhouse Collection:
Items No. QQP-FA500
                QQP-FA100
                QQP-FA101
                QQP-FA102
                QQP-FA103
                QQP-FA106
                QQP-FA107
Ribbons & buttons from the DT box
Silver trim from March Q club supplies

Other supplies used:
Tags by Graphic 45
Washie Tape 
Butterfly Thinlit dies
Scallop Envelope Die by Stampin Up
Tim Holtz Envelope Die
Tim Holtz Jumbo Tattered floral die
Tim Holtz Tattered floral die
Martha Stewart Punch Daisy Edge





No comments:

Post a Comment