Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, May 17, 2016

49 Shades of Gray

Hi Quick Quotes fans today I am here to share with you two cards using 2 papers from the 49 Shades of Gray collection, also you will be seeing projects using brand new paper collections. Be sure to stop by quick quotes blog to see what what the designers create.
I started by cutting 2 pieces of gray card stock 4 1/4 X 5 1/2"  I used Quick Quotes 49 Shades of Grey papers QQP-SH100 & QQP-SH105 to create  an angle pocket card & a hidden slider card.


The angle pocket card



Hidden Slider Card





Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes 49 Shades of Grey QQP-SH100
Quick Quotes 49 Shades of Grey QQP-SH105
2016 PowderPuff Chalking Ink - Lemon sorbet
 2016 PowderPuff Chalking Ink - Barn Board

White Card Stock
Grey Card Stock
Chiffon Ribbon
Butterfly Thinlet die

Thank you for joining me today, be sure to stop by www.ShopQuickQuotes.com to all the products that quick quotes  has in the store.

Kathi



No comments:

Post a Comment