Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Projects using embossing folders & decortive dies


 



 The first set are cards using embossing folders & decortive dies.

 

  The second set are layouts using decortive dies to create the layouts.


The Third set are an altered craft using a top hat & decortive dies & chipboard.

 
The fourth is a top hat created by using punches, & dies 


 Altered art project, this is a cigar box purse

Thank you for stoping by to see what you can use embossing folders & decortive dies on. These are just a few examples of what you can do. 

Have a great day & have fun creating fun & exciting projects. 

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment