Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, May 26, 2016

Urban Oasis 12 X 12 Layout

Hello crafty friends, today I am here to share with you a layout created with a new paper line by Quick Quotes, it is called Urban Oasis, I had fun playing with the paper & just laid the paper in different formats & this is what the end result was. On the banners I used chalk ink to give them a finished look, as well as the long strips. I layered the quote card over a green piece of paper from the collection.

Quick Quotes Paper Line - Urban Oasis


Close up views of the 3 sections of the layout

Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes Paperline - Urban Oasis NEW
           QQP-UR 100
           QQP-UR 101
           QQP-UR 103
           QQP-UR 105
2016 PowderPuff Chalk Ink - Barn Board

Thanks for joining me, be sure to stop by Quick Quotes at www.shopquickquotes.com
 Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment