Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Friday, June 24, 2016

Memories with 49 Shades of Gray

Hello, Quick Quote friends, today I am here to share todays project- a covered wooden box. using 49 shades of gray.


I created the photo area so that the photo can be changed without to much work, these photo's shows two different photo's,  The lid I am going to hang on the wall & I will use the bottom to store thin dies, in my craft room. I placed decor on 3 sides leaving the fourth side to be fee to sit flush on a  shelf.

 Create Banner
 Quick Quotes punched out & placed as the center of the dolie

 Quick Quotes quote "Smiling"

 Indide of box

Suppies Used:

Quick Quotes 49 Shades of Grey Paperline
Quick Quotes 49 Shades of Gray QQP SH 101
Quick Quotes 49 Shades of Gray QQP SH 102
Quick Quotes 49 Shades of Gray QQP SH 104
Quick Quotes Vellum Quote 1
Quick Quotes Vellum Quote "My Reason for Smiling"
 PowderPuff Chalking ink - Midnight Confession

Two tone Yellow-Orange .75ml roses
Martha Stewart punch - Bangle Chain Trim
Tim Holts mix media dies
Stampin Up Framlet Banner Dies

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy crafting & have a blessed day.

Kathi 

No comments:

Post a Comment