Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Flower Pot Caddy

Hello, quick quote fans, today I have created a very simple flower pot caddy, using small terra cotta flower pots, styrafoam balls, Quick Quotes paper lines, Chiffon, & Farmhouse


Full View of Flower Caddy
 I used 2016 PowderPuff Chalk Ink " Green Leaf" to color the grass.

 I used 2016 PowderPuff Chalk Ink "Mahogany" to distress the edge of the "Chiffon paper  "coving the ends & the lower portion of the box. The quote came from sentiments 3"X4" quote cards.

 Close up view of flower pots
Angled View

Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes:
      Mahogany
      Green Leaf
      Barn Board
      Aqua
      Pixie Pink
      Berry Jam
      Lemon Sorbet

 Other supplies:
Chiffon ribbon from my stash
3 small Terra Cotta flower pots  
Styrafoam ball
Wooden caddy

Thanks for joining me today, I hope this inspires you to recycle things around the house & give them a face lift.  Enjoy your day crafting.

Kathi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment