Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, July 7, 2016

Fourth of July 12 X 12 Layout

Greetings fellow crafters, thanks for joining me today. I created a 12 X 12 layout using Quick Quotes Urban Oasis paperline. Summer is a time for camping, fishing, & BBQ's.

Full view 12 X 12 layout

 Close Up views of the quote & stars


Quick Quotes Supplies Used:
Urban Oasis paper QQP-UR102 - Photo mats & swirly boarder
                               QQP-UR104 - Base layout paper
                               QQP-UR105 - Photo mats & swirly boarder
Quick Quotes Itty Bitty Box Holidays & Events "The fourth of July" quote

Other Supplies Used:
Stampin Up Swirly Scribbles Thinlits #141497
Cotton Twine
Red & Blue Bling
Blue Jean Stars

Thanks for  joining me today, I'll see you soon. 
Kathi 

No comments:

Post a Comment