Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Fall All Occassion Cards

Hello, today I am sharring two fall cards using Quick Quotes paperlines. It's hard to believe that fall is just around the corner & kids will be returning back to school.

 The back ground was embossed with a stampin up embossing folder and the leaves were cut out of the tattered leaves dies by Tim Holtz/Sizzix.  The leaves vines were created by uising a leafing pen. 

Three levaves were distress the endeds using 2016 powderful chalk ink "Berry Jam" & "Light Moss" on the endge of the card stock, "Berry Jam" powederful chalk ink was used to distress the endge of the quick quotes paper Honeycomb QQP-HC101. & the back groud trees paper was distressed with "Milk Chocolate" chalk ink





I distressed the Quick Quotes paper Earth Wind Fire QQP-EW107 *"New" & the woods empossing paper with "milk Chocolate" powderpuff chalk ink


Suppplies Used:
Quick quotes : paper Lines


Earth Wind Fire QQP-EW106 *New
Earth Wind Fire QQP-EW107 *New
   Berry Jam
Other Supplies Used:
Basic white card stock for the card
Krylon 18 kt. Gold leafingpen

Stampin Up:

   Stamp set “ Word Play”

   Embossing folder “In the Woods"
Tim Holtz "Tattered Leaves"

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day of crafting. 

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment