Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, August 22, 2016

Live Laugh Love Pocket Letter

Hello Crafty friends, I am here to share with you a quick quotes project, I created a pocket letter using Quick Quotes Earth Wind Fire paper line *New & Quick Quotes Earth Wind Fire Chipboard Die Cuts *New

j
 When I was creating the pocket letters I was keeping mind the monthly Quick Quote challenge for August which is "Flowers". I cut out each of the cards from a die using several of the papers from Earth Wind Fire Collection, on each of the cards I placed a Chipboard Die Cut embellishing each card differently using lace, trim, string, flowers & die cuts, with some of the die cuts I distressed the edges using PowderPuff chalking inks.  The finishing touches I added a strip of paper on the left side to give the spine more strength, and added a large flower & flourishes to the outside of the pockets.

Large flower & flourishes on the outside of the pockts  and the butterflies have been distressed using the PowderPuff Chalking Inks.


Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes Earth Wind Fire Collection **New
  QQP-EW100
  QQP-EW101
  QQP-EW102
  QQP-EW103
  QQP-EW111
Quick Quotes Earth Wind Fire Chipboard Die Cuts **New
2016 Berry Jam PowderPuff Chalking Inks -
2016 Mahogany PowderPuff Chalking Inks -

Other supplies Used:
Lace &Trim 
Dies from Sizzix, BoBunny, & Scor Pal
Stampin Up Punches 

Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes today,
Kathi 

No comments:

Post a Comment