Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, August 1, 2016

Plumb Tuckered Out

Hello Crafty friends, today I am here to share a double layout using the "New paper line" Earth Wind Fiire by Quick Quotes.
Double page layout

 Page 1- Base Paper QQP-EW 110

   Sizzix Flourish #2 QQP-EW 108 & QQP-EW 109

 Velum Quotes XX59 "ER Visit" I used the "Chilren are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" Addind Brown & Ivory roses                                                                                                                               

 Page 2 - Base Page QQP-EW 101

 Sizzix Die - Flourish  - Embellished one flourish with a light teal & ivory rose. then adding three roses to the lower left corner & I added the velum quote "Plumb Tuckered Out" from the same vellum sheet.

 Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes
Earth Wind Fire "New" Paperline "New"
   QQP-EW 101
   QQP-EW 102
   QQP-EW 103  
   QQP-EW 104
   QQP-EW 108  
   QQP-EW 109
   QQP-EW 110
 Velum Quotes "ER Visit"  XX59 

Other Supplies Used:
Big Shot
Sizzix Dies Flourish & Flourish #2
Accu-Cut Dies Album Mix & Match #1
KS4U - Ivory, Light Teal & Brown Roses

Thank you so much for joining me today,

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment