Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, September 29, 2016

Colors of Fall

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I am here to share todays project "Colors of Fall" four fall cards,
fall is such a pretty time of year with the weather changing, which means all the trees are changing colors as well. I created them using Tim Holtz die " Tattered Leaves" and the new paper collection by Quick Quotes "Earth Wind Fire".


The view of all four cards, I used earth wind fire and the Tim Holtz die "Tattered Leaves". With each card the back ground was created by using many the scraps. I used the scraps in many different directions creating unique backgrounds. I then used a larger piece of the paper to layer over the unique backgrounds to layer the leaves and the letters of fall.

 Card 1

Each of the leaves has been distressed with Navy PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  The leaves tied with a thin string distress with PowderPuff Chalking Ink, This was repeated on all four of the cards with the exception that Bard Board Chalking Ink was used instead of Navy.

 Card 2

 Card 3

Card 4

Listed below are the supplies I used for these cards. 

Supplies Used:
Quick Quotes paper collection "Earth Wind Fire" ***New
      QQP - EW 100
      QQP - EW 102
      QQP - EW 103
      QQP - EW 105
      QQP - EW 106
2016 PowderPuff Chalking Inks
     2016 Navy PowderPuff Chalking Ink
     2016 Barn Board  Chalking Ink

Thank you for sharing this time with me today, have a great day.

Kathi Mann
   

No comments:

Post a Comment