Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fun Halloween Decor

Hello and Welcome crafty friends today I am sharing a few of my Halloween Decor, these were fun to create using supplies from Bobunny, Kraft Supplies 4 U, Dollar Tree & supplies from my stash.


The wreath was brown & I spray painted it black and I found some curly branch material I found at Michaels then adding a skull & hands from the dollar tree, along with black & purple flowers, I added orange, yellow & black roses from Kraft Supplies 4 U,


Love how this witches hat turned out, I used Bo-Bunny paper from the "wonderfully wicked collection" using green mesh bling (KS4U) & emerald jewels (B0bunny).  a boa, a hand from the dollar tree,


Love this bottle, large one came from the dollar tree & the small ones from Hobby Lobby. I used the labels from the Wonderfully Wicked collection then adding items I got from the dollar tree, eyeballs, hands, skeletons & spiders. Flowers are from Bobunny & KS4U.

So many ways to decorate for Halloween.
Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to stop by Bobnny.com & KS4U.net/store to see all of the new products that are available for your crafting needs.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment