Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Live every moment, laugh every day, love beyond words

Hello crafty friends, today I am sharing an altered wooden board. It is so easy to create with anything,  by just adding lettering, flowers, embellishments, & photo's. They are good for gift giving with a personal touch.

On this I used vinyl letters I got from Craft Warehouse, years ago, flowers & roses from Kraft Supplies 4 U. Lace & trim from KS4U & paper mart.


Supplies Used:
Wooden board 
Rose Trim - Paper Mart
Red Bling from my stash
Chipboard flourish - from my stash
Vinyl Letters - Craft Warehouse
KS4U Supplies - 
Metal Scissors
Roses/flowers
Cotton lace
Pearl Sprays

I hope that this inspires your creativity today, thanks for stopping by. 

God Bless
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment