Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, October 6, 2016

Spooky Cards

Hi crafty friends, I have enjoyed making home decor for Halloween, I turned my creative juices to create Halloween Cards. I used BoBunny's "Wonderfully Wicked" paper collection.

 This card is a 5 X 5, the base card is black card stock, and three layers of pattered paper,  all the edges where distressed using a distressing tool. I used an orange organza ribbon along with a thin green silk ribbon wrapped around two layers then accented with a BoBunny blossom & a tag with "have a frightfully fun Halloween stamped on it.  I used glossy accents on the chipboard witch, and spider. I also used glossy accents on the spider web that is peeking through the distressed paper. 


This card is 5.5 X 5.5" base card is black card stock, I used 1 layer of patterned paper,  I used glossy accent on the skull that was on the paper, I used a stencil and heavy gel medium to get the pattern on the paper, I used BoBunny Bronze glimmer spray to darken the pattern. I used black cheese cloth dropped over the right side of the card along with a bony hand, black garland and a BoBunny blossom to finish off the card. 


This card is standard 4.25 X 5.5, I used black card stock then layered 1 piece of patterned paper with a small piece of paper as an accent on the left, I used several pieces of embellishments from the collection, using glossy accents on parts of the embellishments, finishing the card with a blossom & a purple ribbon. 


Supplies Used:
BoBunny patterned paper : Wonderfully Wicked
BoBunny Blossoms
Craft Ribbon - orange organza,  Purple craft Halloween Ribbon,  Green satin Ribbon
Glossy Accents
Plastic Bones - the Dollar Tree
Garland - Michals 
Black Cheese Cloth - The Dollar Tree

Have fun decorating for Halloween, 

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment